Notifiable work

  • Part P requires that all electrical work (unless in an emergency) is pre-notified to the local Building Control authority unless:
  • The work is classed as non-notifiable work (minor work etc).
  • Or the ‘person’ carrying out the work is a member of a competent persons scheme via NICEIC, NAPIT or ECA
  • Note that ‘person’ is a legal term meaning the firm or company doing the work (which could be an individual person if a sole trader)
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop